Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I decided to update my Proxy Tools program.

I added a new scanner, it search's for proxies that require authorization.

Some people decide to add an authorization request to their proxy because they want to access it remotely from a different computer & for security, even though you could still be vulnerable to a denial of service attack. Leaving your proxy open for any reason is not good, you could just add the remote ip to your firewall so only that system can ping and the rest of the world gets no return.

Anyways here's a picture of a squid proxy authorization.




Gaining access to these type of proxies is great, for many reasons.

Here's a picture of my program by default.


 


Here's a picture of my new scanner I added.




You can download my program @ PR Proxy Tools V1.2

1 comment:

Administator said...

Hey Jerm this is Anthony from YM! , I am back online. I like seeing that your programming. congrats bro! I been working on some cool stuff myself. Hit me up sometime bro! my email address is sp1d3r.w3bb@gmail.com or you can reach me at 270-207-0686 Hope to hear from you soon bro.

Post a Comment