Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My PR Proxy Tools has been in the wild for quit sometime now.

I noticed there was a bug in my TCP Port Scanner. I realized this when I came across a return with only a � symbol. So a return with only a special ASCII character was an issue and that's fixed now.

I added a new scanner to this release. It scans for computers with File and Print Sharing enabled. With Windows 7 & Windows 8 & Windows XP Pro & Windows 2000 & Windows Vista, File and Print Sharing can be disabled. With Windows XP Home, File and Print Sharing can't be disabled. Port 139 & 445 on Windows XP Home, are always open. If port 139 is protected behind a firewall my scanner won’t pick those up but Windows Firewall enabled won't protect you from my scanner.

Here is a photo of my scanner by default and my new program I added.







You can download my program here PR-Proxy-Tools-v1.1

No comments:

Post a Comment